Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What Day is Today?

Tuesday, January ninth, two thousands and seven

What day is today? Eh? It's Tuesday? Sorry, I made a mistake. I wanted to say, "Is there anything special going on today?" Actually, a super strong excellent handsome nice guy was born 44 years ago today. He is a really hard worker and has posted his English articles on blogger.com since June, 2005. If my memory serves me right, he is a level-4 student at the most famous English school in Japan, and usually take some lessons on Saturday.
He is a factory worker now, used to be a computer system engineer, and used to be a part time sushi chef as well. I've never seen such a nice guy before who has a unique career...

ぎゃははははははは _(_ _)ノ彡☆ばんばん!

Sorry, just kidding. m(_ _)m I think you have already found out what day today is.

Yes! My birthday! Happy birthday to myself!!! I have reached the age of 44, though... (ToT) The age makes me feel getting old and that half of my life has already ended. Speaking of getting old, it's very effective for keeping your youth to eat natto everyday, according to a famous Japanese TV program. But you have to stir natto at least twenty minutes before you eat it, in order to improve the active ingredient(substance). Let me eat a huge amount of natto from now on. (^o^)/


44 years ago today: 44年前の今日
stir something: ~をかきまぜる
active ingredient(substance): 有効成分

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

osaruno.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I know him.He likes drinking a lots. He quite smoking.He has cute 3 children.He is afraid of his wife.etc...(ha(^^)ha)

.....monkichi

plow7010 said...

Hey osarunomonkichi,
You seem to know him very well. I guess you are also a nice person. (^^;

haha... anyway, thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, again!

Half way through in your life.

You seem to find a person who was born in the same day and the same year as you on mixi. Big happy surprise!

plow7010 said...

Hey makiko,
Thank you so much!
I must be a really lucky guy, because I've got 2 kind comments from young ladies. :)
Yes, I've just made friends with him, who was born in exactly the same day as I was born. (^^;