Saturday, January 27, 2007

Kindergarten Festival

Saturday, January twenty seventh, two thousand and seven

I'm very tired this morning, in spite of I had a comparatively long sleep, 7 hours, last night because of the recent busy work. Besides, my brother and I had to do maintenance on our machinery to change the production line into another manufacturing mode.
the kindergaten festivalAfter doing that, I took a shower as soon as I got home, because I needed to go to a community hall of my city to see the kindergarten festival my daughter took part in. There were many cute boys, girls and a large number of parents in the hall. Since the organizer didn't allow us to take any pictures and videos to have the children concentrate on their shows, I could look at more performances than usual. Now that I have 3 children, I often have to take their pictures, videos, and something like those, although I'd rather seeing the acting than taking them. Thank you, the organizer! I was able to see a lot of super cute performances thanks to you, but I'll have to buy the pictures and videos taken by a professional photographer later, though. :( Anyway, I had a good time thanks to the festival, their cute performances have really healed me. I can't help but work so hard for cute boys and girls to pass the torch of Japanese future to them. Umm... too cool? :)


pass the torch to someone: ~にバトンを渡す

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

osaruno....

u r great! cz you wrote english blog despite u r exhausting by ur hard work.
As u know, Idont have kid. Sometimes I want a kid but sometimes I dont want a kid.
However,I want a kids when read ur blog that love to ur kids.

Anyway おつかれさまです。私もがんばります。

plow7010 said...

Hi osaruno...
Writing English diary is kind of one of my routine works, so it's not so hard for me. Besides, I make myself not write my diary with many difficult words, you know. :)
If you want to have some kids, I can help you. haha! Just kidding. Sorry. m(_ _)m
Anyway, thanks for often posting your comments. cya!

Anonymous said...

こんにちはplow7010さん、
Very cool, it sounds like you had a good time. I am glad that the organizer's request was a good thing.
You seem like a great father so keep it up! がんばってねとお父さんがすごい!^_^

-シェィ

plow7010 said...

まいど!shayさん、
(「まいど!」 is kind of "hello" among business people in Osaka.)

ありがとう!でも・・・そんなに立派なお父さんじゃないんです、実際は。(^^♪
Thank you! But.... I'm not such a great father, actually. :)

Anyway, let me keep it up!