Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Review My English Diary

Tuesday, January sixteen, two thousands and seven

Since the production line in my factory was working so well, I sometimes read the contents of my English blog on my cell phone. Actually, I always email the contents to my cell phone to memorize them and introduce anyone anytime. In fact, I usually read them while I have nothing special to do when I'm out. I'm so embarrassed to read the old ones after a long time because there are a number of mistakes grammatically and inappropriate words in them. I've just realized why I'm still a low level English learner now. Basically, I can speak English a little with nice English teachers and my friends, but that's about it. To be honest, I don't care about that because I'll find out new words and phrases in my life, that's exactly what I want to do. Umm... I'm so cool. :) Anyway, Mr.Einstein said, "The more I learn, the more I realize I don't know. The more I realize I don't know, the more I want to learn."


that's about it: それが限度だ

No comments: