Thursday, January 25, 2007

Toilet with MP3 Player

Thursday, January twenty fifth, two thousand and seven

TOTO, the toilet manufacturer giant in Japan, has just released a new type of toilet. It reportedly has some advanced technologies. The most interesting function to me is that it can play MP3 music! After you did something on the toilet, it sounds some kinds of relaxed music. And also, you can install other kinds of sound you want to listen to during doing something into the toilet... Now I remember, ... the restroom in bar60 that I sometimes go for a drink sounds nicely after I did something... :)

You can see the new toilet's picture on the following URL.
http://kaden.watch.impress.co.jp//cda/parts/image_for_link/5491-385-1-1.html

Umm... the recent my diaries tend to be very short..... :(

No comments: