Sunday, January 21, 2007

MUST Finish Review

Sunday, January twenty first, two thousand and seven

As I posted an article yesterday, I got a recommendation for taking a level-up test. I was so happy to get it, but on the other hand, I've pressed for finishing review of all lessons I've ever taken. One of the reasons I don't have the confidence to pass the test is that I haven't finished the review yet, actually. Anyway, I have to move to another branch of the English school if I pass the test, because the branch I belong to now provides up to level-4 English lessons. The branch is very convenient to commute for me, because it's in a shopping mall close to my house. After the level up, I'll be required to move to a big branch, so I'll have to commute there by train. It takes about 30 minutes from my house, I guess. But my worry can be in vain, because I don't have the strong confidence to pass the test. Besides, it's said that Greatness is the dream of youth realized in old age. It might be a good idea to fail the examination on purpose. :D


be in vain: 無駄になる
on purpose: わざと、故意に(=intentionally?)

(witty remark)"Greatness is the dream of youth realized in old age." :偉大さとは年を取ってから実現した若いころの夢である。

No comments: