Thursday, March 08, 2007

Unhealthy Child

Thursday, March eighth, two thousand and seven

As I mentioned my eldest son's having the flu the other day, he caught not only the influenza A virus but also B virus this winter. Actually, he is such a picky eater, so we guess that's why he often catch a cold or something like that. But, as far as I'm concerned, I don't often catch a cold like him because I can eat everything except strange foods, like, snakes. Because it's getting more like spring day by day, I'll have a lot of fun parties with my friends! I don't mean to brag, but I can have a huge amount of meat and alcohol at a BBQ party like a young guy, I'm already on the wrong side of 40 though. :)

picky eater: 好き嫌いが多い人
as far as someone(something) be concerned: ~に関する限り
day by day: 一日ごとに
I don't mean to brag, but ... : 自慢じゃないけど・・・

No comments: