Monday, March 26, 2007

Massive Earthquake in Japan

Monday, March twenty sixth, two thousand and seven

A massive earthquake occured at the Sea of Japan side. According the the newspaper, one person was killed and at least 190 people were injured. Because I have some friend who live near the area the quake hit, I was really shocked to hear the news. Actually I got to know them on the Internet. All of them are my good friends, so I was really worried about how they were after the disaster. As far as I read their homepages on the Internet, they don't have any severe problems so far. I'm totally relieved to know that they are OK now. I wish that those who got serious injuries and the area's infrastructure become better soon. In fact, many major roads have got a lot of catastrophic damage.

No comments: