Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Flu Again

Tuesday, March sixth, two thousand and seven

My eldest son told me that he was under the weather and had a terrible feeling this morning. So my wife checked his temperature right away. Because he had a high fever, she took him to see a doctor as soon as she checked the temperature. According to the doctor, he has the influenza B virus! Actually, he caught the influenza A virus couple of weeks ago. How unlucky he is! In addition, we wife might have been given the virus by any chance because she often cough now. Let me sleep in another room for a while, not to be infected with the flu and to go get a drink on this weekend... I'm really looking forward to going for a drink after a long time! There is no more important thing than being healthy!


by any chance: ひょっとして
infect someone with something: (人)に(病気など)をうつす(感染させる)

No comments: