Friday, March 02, 2007

Distracted

Friday, February second, two thousand and seven

It's really tough for me to study English after hard working these days, because I have to work at least twelve hours a day in my factory, in addition, have to make bills with my PC and reply to emails from our customers as well. I have the PC in my house, so I often use it after working in my factory. To tell the truth, I have to work in not only my factory but also my house.
Since it's almost impossible to study English at night, I want to review the English lessons I've taken before every morning, but my wife doesn't allow me to do that. Actually, she tends to be the most hysterical lady on the planet in weekday mornings, because our children don't get up as early as she expects. In the result, I'm too distracted to concentrate on studying due to a huge amount of dinosauric noise generated by what-do-you-call-her.


distracted[adjective]: 気が散っている
dinosauric[adjective]: 恐竜のような
what-do-you-call-her: 何とかいう人、例の女、誰かさん(名前を思い出せない[出したくない]女性の代用語)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

osaruno...

did u get e-mail from "Da Core"??
i know him very much. he is dirty and stinky,but nice guy. ha-ha

nowadays, i havent studied english so much,because im at a standstill.

monkichi

plow7010 said...

Hey osarunomonkichi,
You must know him like a book, of course. :) The word "being at a standstill" sounds interesting to me. Thanks for your teaching. I've just taught you the above phrase instead, "to know someone(something) like a book" means to know someone(something) very well or exactly, maybe...

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha..your post today cracked me up! You are doing good so far. Honestly, I've been looking at most of your post and it seems good!

About Learning English, keep doing what your doing cuz it seems to work! Oh, and BTW... sorry if I keep posting some slang terms in here - maybe you can use it sometimes (thats if you want to)

Okay and osaruno..heres a phrase you can check out - "back off!" and "step off!" but other then that (un guaiya hao)

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry, that was me Da Core!

plow7010 said...

Hi Da Core,
Thanx for your often posting your comments. It's my pleasure to hear that you've been looking at my posts. Anyway, good to know! Let me check them out!