Sunday, March 25, 2007

Musical Event and Buddhist Memorial Service

Sunday, March twenty fifth, two thousand and seven

My 6-year-old daughter often takes piano lessons, actually. Today she took part in the musical event held by the music school at one of my city's community halls. My wife and I, of course, went see the event. We were particularly very happy to see that the daughter was in charge of the theme in the concert. To be honest, I'm totally moved whenever I see such cute shows.
As soon as my daughter's and her friends' showtime ended, I had to go to a relative's home to attend a Buddhist memorial service by taxi, although I wanted to see some more other cute shows presented by the other children. I'm so busy on not only business but also private that I don't have enough spare time nowadays. Since I got married, I haven't had so much spending money as well. I never expected it to be this way. こんなはずじゃなかったのにぃ!!!! (ToT) I want much more spare time and money! Eh? You say, "Don't cry for the moon.", don't you? Could be...


theme: この場合は、音楽用語の「主旋律」
Buddhist memorial service: 法事
cry for the moon: 無いものねだりをする
Could be. : そうかもね。



my daughter's musical eventmy daughter's musical eventmy daughter's musical event


No comments: