Monday, March 19, 2007

Looks So Far

Monday, March nineteenth, two thousand and seven

I've just reviewed 60 percent of the ZONE-E lessons I studied two years ago, when I was a level-5 student at NOVA. Now that I'm a level-3 student, I might not need to do that, but I'd like to speak at least ZONE-E-level English fluently, in order to become a real high level student. Besides, I have to review all of the ZONE-F lessons I took last year, when I was a level-4 student. I tend to procrastinate about review of the lessons I took at NOVA, actually. That would be why I'm really worried about my poor skills.
Some NOVA staff often tell me that I should do best to become a level-2 student. To be honest, I'm not in a rush to level up. When I finish the review of all the lessons I've taken before, I'll think about the next step. Let me concentrate on the review at my own pace for a while. So far the day I finish all of the review looks so far. :) Ah... today's article isn't interesting as usual....orz


"quoted from LONGMAN Dictionary of Contemporary English"
procrastinate [intransitive]: to delay doing something that you ought to do, usually because you do not want to do it [= put off]

No comments: