Friday, March 30, 2007

Strange to Have Young Female Friends?

Friday, March thirtieth, two thousand and seven

Now that I'm already on the wrong side of 40, some people sometimes say to me, it's kinda unusual that I have some young woman friends now. Actually, I often go get a drink or have a BBQ party with some really nice young ladies who I got to know at the school I often take English lessons. I don't think it's strange as they say, because I'm such a really serious man. :) That's exactly why I can have a good time with them very often. Of course, I know I'm very lucky though. To tell the truth, it's great for me to make friends with young people as we often get some effective knowledge one another through lots of conversations in both Japanese and English. Anyway, let me be still young at heart even though I'm 44 years young! (^^;


"quoted from LONGMAN Dictionary of Contemporary English"
young at heart: thinking and behaving as if you were young, even though you are old

No comments: