Friday, March 16, 2007

Making Lots of Mistakes

Friday, March sixteenth, two thousand and seven

Because I had a huge amount of Japanese sake tonight, my brains don't work so well that today's artcle is very short. :) I actually saw a good witty remark on the Internet, that's "The only way to avoid mistakes is to gain experience. The only way to gain experience is to make a mistake." Sounds very interesting, and it must be true! Let me make tons of mistakes in my English lessons from now on!

Anyway.... it's Friday today, so I shouted out after today's work, "Thank God, it's Friday!" Let me have some more alcohol and excellent heavy metal music over the night! I was looking forward to having such a good spare time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

osaruno...

yes!!"TGIF" also "TGIG".
"TGIG" mean is "thank gad its graguation" byebye 6th grader...
hahaha!! it was finish!
Then, i went to "nijino yu" again with previous coworker..

plow7010 said...

Hey osaruno,

I'd like to take such a nice bath like "nijino yu", it must be great for my tired body.