Thursday, March 29, 2007

After Steak, Go To Bed After Breaking Wind

Thursday, March twenty ninth, two thousand and seven

A Big SteakI had a gorgeous dinner tonight. My mom brought a huge amount of steak for us today, so we could have a really excellent supper tonight thanks to her! Since my wife is very stingy, she rarely prepares meals with beef, usually with pork, chicken, or fish. We've got a lot of energy enough to live for one thousand years! :) On the other hand, I drank too much red wine with the steak, so I can't write English any more today. Let me go to bed after breaking gas. :) In Osaka, many people often say this phrase, "さあ、屁ぇこいて寝よか!(Now, let me go to sleep after breaking wind!)" as a mind joke. They don't always fart before going to bed though. (^_^;


"quoted from LONGMAN Dictionary of Contemporary English"
break gas(wind): to allow gas to escape from your bottom, making a noise and an unpleasant smell
fart [intransitive]: (not polite) to make air come out of your bowels

No comments: