Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Got Email From Big Apple

Tuesday, March thirteenth, two thousand and seven

Someone sent me an email yesterday, but the email address didn't ring a bell. As I read the content, I found out who the person is! The email was sent by an American lady who used to be one of my English teachers, left Japan last year, and probably lives in Big Apple(New York) now. She was so nice to every student at the English school I often take some free conversation classes. Apparently, she found the CD-ROM by chance that contains some pictures of beautiful sites in Japan and that I presented her before she left Japan, when she was cleaning up her room yesterday. So she emailed me to tell me her impression of the CD. And she checked out my web page on Myspace as well. I uploaded some videos related to Japanese culture there, actually. She showed the contents to her father and he was shocked to see some Japanese festival's videos, according to her. Sounds super great! It's my pleasure to hear that anyone has fun on my web site. Besides, there's no happier thing than getting emails from the nice people who I know so well and left Japan. In fact, her email has reminded me of lots of nostalgic memories. Thanks a lot! I'm so lucky to get such a wonderful email that I'll get by during this busy season, because it has made me energetic!


P.S.
Sorry to make a topic about you on this space, Ms..... In addition, sorry to make some mistakes in my English, if any. I couldn't help but write down my pleasure here.



"quoted from LONGMAN Dictionary of Contemporary English"
ring a bell: if something rings a bell, it reminds you of something, but you cannot remember exactly what it is
nostalgic [adjective]: if you feel nostalgic about a time in the past, you feel happy when you remember it, and in some ways you wish that things had not changed

No comments: