Thursday, March 15, 2007

Can't Get Up Early

Thursday, March fifteenth, two thousand and seven

I tended to get up much earlier than all of my family members, but I'm not able to do that nowadays. I'd gotten up around 4 or 5 am before this busy season started. And I often reviewed some English lessons I've taken before in the mornings. But I get up at about 6:30 or later than that time these days. Since I don't have spare time after getting up, I must be off to my factory as soon as I get up to get ready for work even though I want to review some lessons every morning. Anyway this busy season is supposed to end sooner or later. Today's work really wore me out as usual... Now I can hardly wait till the weekend, because I expect that some English lessons and dinner with my family will make me comfortable. In fact, I'm not able to often take lessons and have dinner with my family on weekdays due to the recent busy work. I'm also looking forward to having a BBQ with my friends on March 21, a national holiday in Japan. During this winter, I've been eager to have it with them. This year's BBQ season and cherry blossom season are coming soon!


"quoted from LONGMAN Dictionary of Contemporary English"
sooner or later: used to say that something is certain to happen at some time in the future, though you cannot be sure exactly when

No comments: