Thursday, March 01, 2007

Retracing My Past

Thursday, March first, two thousand and seven

I retraced my past for no reason today. Now that I'm over 40 years old, there were many good things and bad things in my past life. I actually often think how my life changed if I were married to another woman... haha. Just kidding. :)

Anyway, I have a lot of past things I can't tell enough here, but so far I just can say like this - Anyone can have the greatest life if he or she could have another life. However, it's impossible to have another life, of course. That's why making decisions in turning points are so difficult, but on the other hand, exciting opportunities in the life. It's up to your decisions to have a good life that you want to have.... I've just made myself this English sentence. Hope you understand what I mean. To tell the truth, I'm thinking whether I should build another business plan or not. For the time being, I'm going to make the plan in my PC.


retrace one's past: 過去を振り返る
for the time being: 当分、差し当たり

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your English is pretty good! Thinking about the past is great, I'm sure many others do that.

Laters

plow7010 said...

Hi da core,
Thanx for your first comment here. I'm really glad to find your comment on my blog space! My english is pretty good? Thank you so much! But it's not so good as your Japanese, I think. TTYL