Monday, March 05, 2007

Going For Drink

Monday, March fifth, two thousand and seven

I've decided to go get a drink with some friends or alone in this Saturday night. I need to cheer myself up because the recent busy job really wears me out. The more I'm busy, the more I'm eager to drink alcohol outside, actually. If you want to join, please let me know by email. :) I'm going to a new nice bar in Izumisano city, Osaka, anyway. To be honest, nice friends, delicious alcohol and fun talks make me feel relaxed. I need to relax so that I could work hard in my factory till this busy season has ended. After this busy season, I'm keen to have some BBQ parties and cherry blossom viewing parties, beside my family and I are planning to go for a picnic or take a short trip somewhere. I can't wait for spring! This winter is relatively warm like spring due to global warming, though...


cheer oneself up: 気分転換をする
be eager to do something = be keen to do something (maybe, correct...)

No comments: