Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Unexpected Emails ? from TAGGED

Wednesday, April eighteenth, two thousand and seven

I find out how the invitation systems of TAGGED are, which is one of social networking sites. If you registered your web email address - such as Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo - with the password on the site, the system will send invitation emails to your friends automatically in your email address list on the web email service in complete disregard of your wishes, I guess. Come to think of it, I signed up for the SNS with my Gmail account and the password. I think it couldn't be good for my friends who don't have accounts of TAGGED to receive the emails sent by TAGGED, I mean, they are kind of spam emails. Therefore, I've just changed the password for my Gmail account. Now that the TAGGED system wouldn't be able to access my Gmail account, I expect the system won't deliver that kind of unexpected emails to my mates from now on.


in complete disregard of one's wishes: ~の意思に関係なく
Come to think of it: そういえば・・・、考えてみると・・・

No comments: