Friday, April 20, 2007

Go Get DRINK!

Friday, April twentieth, tow thousand and seven

I was supposed to go for a drink last Saturday, but my injured left little finger didn't allow me to do that. Today I'm going to take some English classes after work and visit the nice bar that a nice lady manages. She's a young Japanese woman but can speak English fluently. So there tend to be some foreigners in the bar. I expect the machinery in my factory does work so well today. If it doesn't operate well as usual, I will be late for the lessons. Even if I'm not able to take them, I intend to go to the bar though. :) However, I'll go easy on the beer tonight to make ready for having a nice weekend.


"quoted from LONGMAN Dictionary of Contemporary English"
go easy on something: to not use too much of something(~を控えめにする)

No comments: