Saturday, April 28, 2007

Kinda Busy Day - Checkup, School, Lessons, Bar

Saturday, April twenty eighth, two thousand and seven

I took a complete medical checkup this morning. My brother and I take it at this time every year because we usually have busy seasons in winters. Each of us has three children, so we have to take care of our health conditions. I don't have any serious problems as far as the doctor said, but my heart still has "right bundle branch block(a medical term, 右脚ブロック)". It's sort of a disability of hearts and I need to watch the condition, but it's not so serious one. And also we have to wait for the result of blood tests.

After the checkup, I went to my eldest son's junior high school to see his classes. It was an "Open Day" of the school today. As far as I saw, he did well with his teachers and classmates. I was relieved to see the scene.

As soon as his classes ended, I went to NOVA to take some free conversation lessons. There were the same members as usual in the lesson room. We had a good time talking a lot about interesting topics - such as Golden Week and our funny friends. Whenever I join the class with good study buddies and teachers, the atmosphere makes me feel comfortable. Thanks! I'm lucky to have had nice mates!

After the lessons, I got get a drink to "BAR60" after a long absence. The master held an event this night, which is called "Tequila Night". Sounds dangerous! During the night, the customers can drink as much as they want for only one thousand and five hundred yen. Some of them will get drunk heavily after I left there. Actually, I have to work in my factory for a few hours, so I got back home much earlier than usual.

Ah... I was kind of busy today. Let me sleep like a log.


complete medical checkup: 人間ドック

No comments: