Monday, April 16, 2007

Every Other Week Lessons

Monday, April sixteenth, two thousand and seven

I decided to take some more free conversation classes in the English school I usually go to Saturday. But it might be a good idea to take my regular lessons, which are done with textbooks, every other week, because I haven't gone through the review of all the lessons I've taken before. In addition, it's a good season for outdoor leisure now, so I'd like to spend my spare time for such kind of pleasure with my family and friends, I mean, I can't afford to spend the time for English study only. As a matter of fact, an American friend of mine is going to leave Japan next month. It's kind of my duty to organize his farewell party with other friends at my relative's Japanese style bar or somewhere. Let me paint the town red with the crazy and fantastic guys! :)


every other one: 一つおきに
every other week: 隔週に
every other day: 隔日に
go through: この日記の場合は、『完了する』の意味。

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once Liverpool fans in Rome painted the town red - with paint.