Tuesday, April 10, 2007

More Free-Conversation Classes

Tuesday, April tenth, two thousand and seven

Because I'm not so busy at work nowadays, I've just decided to take some more VOICE lessons, which are free-conversation classes at NOVA - a famous private English school in Japan. As a matter of fact, I'd rather take such unlimited than take serious regular classes. I'd like to have a chat in English a lot in my spare time so that I could make tons of mistakes in my English. Basically, making plenty of mistakes is a good way for learning something, I think. Especially, I feel comfortable and energetic whenever I talk in English with the people who speak the same language in not only the school but also bars. Let me go get a drink with my foreign friends a lot more! Of course, with some young ladies if possible. :)


speak the same language: 考え方[趣味]が同じである、うまが合う

No comments: