Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Home Visitation

Wednesday, April twenty fifth, two thousand and seven

Today my eldest son's homeroom teacher came to my place for "home visit". It's very common in Japan that elementary school teachers and junior high school teachers call on their students' houses in this season, actually. Since it's the opening season of a new school year now, the teachers need to know their students' parents, the life styles and backbones in order to help themselves teach their students.
Because my eldest son has ADHD, which stands for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, it's sort of difficult to take care of him. Luckily, his new homeroom teacher used to be a teacher of a school for disabled children, so my wife and I expect the teacher to lead him well. We think we are very lucky to have such a nice teacher this school year.


school for disabled children: 養護学校

No comments: