Sunday, April 08, 2007

Cherry Blossoms in Izumisano City

Sunday, April eighth, two thousand and seven

Since today was the last chance for me to go see cherry blossoms this spring, I went out with my family, friends and their families to Eiraku dam in Kumatori town of Osaka prefecture, bringing our lunch boxes and a few cans of beer. Because I had a huge amount of alcohol last night, my wife who is what is called my master didn't allow me to go out with lots of juice today. :(
Anyhow, I caught up with the fellow after a long time who I used to work with for the same computer system company. We talked a lot about our recent events and job status under the cherry tree. Thank you for all of the guys! Let me upload some pictures I took there on the following, including the picture of lunch boxes prepared by my wife. Does it look delicious? I had 5 cans of beer, the capacity of a can is 350cc, with the lunch. :)


cherry blossoms in Eiraku dam
cherry blossoms in Eiraku dam
cherry blossoms in Eiraku dam
lunch boxes

No comments: