Thursday, April 05, 2007

Lost 12,000 yen

Thursday, April fifth, two thousand and seven

I lost 12,000 yen(about 100 US dollars) today, actually. A customer made a phone call to me and complained about the amount of the products I send him two days ago. I sent him 3.9 tons of our products, recycled chemical fiber, but he told me over the phone that the amount was 3.7 tons as far as he counted. Our products are packed into a pressing bag after being measured in the 100 kilograms, so I definitely think I sent 39 packs to him. Where did the 2 packs of 200 kilograms fiber go to? I don't figure out why, of course. The price of our product is 60 yen per kilogram, I mean, I've lost 12,000 yen. (ToT) I wanted to ask him to reconfirm the number of the packs, but I didn't do that. Because a big fire occurred in his factory the other day, so I didn't want to go through all the hassle for only 12,000 yen.


"quoted from LONGMAN Dictionary of Contemporary English"
hassle [uncountable and countable]: something that is annoying, because it causes problems or is difficult to do: 面倒な事
(I've studied this word in ZONE E-33 lessons at NOVA)

No comments: