Thursday, April 12, 2007

Jammed Finger into door

Thursday, April twelfth, two thousand and seven

Jammed FingerOuch! I caught my left little finger in the door of the pressing machine in my factory today! The finger is bleeding internally now... I won't be able to fall asleep easily due to the pain... But I think I'm so lucky to study some new English words thanks to the wound. :)

To tell the truth, I can't type sentences smoothly because it's totally tough for me to do that without using my left little finger, I mean, I'm not able to type "shift", "q". "a", "z" on the keyboard as usual. Let me relax for now...


jam(catch) one's finger in something: ~に、指をはさむ。
bleed internally: 内出血する

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,Plow.
Your left little finger was injured. That's too bad. Please take good care of yourself.

plow7010 said...

Heyo huyukohh,
Thanks. Let me take care of myself and not work so hard for the time being. I went see a doctor toay, actuallly. Let me post another article here later.