Thursday, April 26, 2007

Help Out

Thursday, April twenty sixth, two thousand and seven

I saw an accident on my way home after work.

There were some junior high school students on a narrow road close to my house and they seemed to be at a loss. When I turned my attention to them, I saw an old man stuck in a ditch.
Apparently, he fell off his bike and fell into the ditch headfirst. I got off my car as soon as I found the accident and asked him if he was OK. He was like, "I can't get out by myself..." The ditch is really narrow and his body was stuck in the ditch with no space between them, that's why the students couldn't help him out.
I tried to help him out, but it was really tough for me, even though I'm a factory worker. As a matter of fact, he was bigger than me. I tried to lift him from the ditch again and again... At long last I managed to help him out. As far as I checked his body, luckily he had only some scratches. But a neighbor called an ambulance just in case. After a while an ambulance came to the accident site, it took him to a hospital.

After I got home, I realized that I got some scratches while I was helping him out and that his blood stained my jacket. Since I did a good job, the beer after my bath tasted extremely great!

No comments: