Friday, April 13, 2007

See Doctor & Pierce

Friday, April thirteenth, two thousand and seven

I wasn't able to fall asleep last night due to the terrible pain of my injured left little finger. So I was absent from work in order to go see a doctor today. First of all, I took an X-ray and the doctor said to me, "The finger isn't broken." Yeah! I thought I was so lucky although I had trouble with the finger. But he continuously told me that it's necessary to put out the blood pooled inside. I had an unpleasant premonition as soon as I hear his word... He made a hole in(drilled a hole in? pierced?) the nail of my left little finger in order to give the blood off without anesthetic. Jesus Christ!
It was the only good thing there that a young beautiful female nurse held my left arm during the treatment and encouraged me to be patient. hehe. :)
Anyway, the doctor prescribed me some painkillers, so I'll be able to sleep like a log tonight.


"quoted from LONGMAN Dictionary of Contemporary English"
premonition [countable noun]: a strange feeling that something, especially something bad, is going to happen
anesthetic [uncountable and countable noun]: a drug that stops you feeling pain

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can typng with ur left fingar.. good. but if i were u definitely i ll get animia.

saru

plow7010 said...

Hey saru,
You'll get anemia, won't you? I almost get it at that time actually. :)