Saturday, April 21, 2007

Lots of Meeting

Saturday, April twenty first, two thousand and seven

Since my factory belongs to recycling industry of chemical fiber, I often ask the transport companies, which we order to convey our products and materials to be recycled, to bring a lot more stuff to be recycled. Actually, the president, who manages one of the shipping agencies I often order, has just entered a hospital actually. This morning I went see him to ask him how he is now. He seemed to be fine and he's going to leave the hospital soon. I was relieved to heat that, of course. Because he owns an excellent transfer company, I would be at a loss if he couldn't get better soon.

After the visit, I had early lunch at a cheap Japanese restaurant near the hospital, where one of my study buddies at NOVA works. The buddy is a female high school student, whose name is Misaki. She works there as her part time job. I said to her, "Hello!" when I found her in the restaurant, but she didn't seem to find out who I am at that time. After a few interval, she realized who I am. :)

After lunch, I took a train to go to the English I belong to, in order to take a couple of regular English lessons. But I overslept and realized I was at the next major stop station. Of course, I quickly moved to the opposite platform to get back to the station close to the school. I saw a Canadian guy, who I sometime have a drink together and whose name is Mike, by accident. We were so surprised! :)

After I took today's English lessons, I had to attend a meeting held for the leaders of neighborhood community associations in my district. The conference totally bored me, so I couldn't help but have some beer at home after that. :)

Today I had tons of meeting!

No comments: