Friday, April 06, 2007

My Daughter Enters School

Friday, April sixth, two thousand and seven

Today my cute daughter has just entered the elementary school I used to go to when I was a kid! My wife took her to the entrance ceremony, and so many cherry blossoms congratulated not only her but also her friends on the entrance! She couldn't be happier! I wish I were there... Actually, I haven't attended my children's ceremonies held at their schools before. Let me post some pictures here. She couldn't be cuter, right? :)

My daughter and wife in front of home
My daughter in front of the school

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations !
I wish I could have such a lovely granddaughter.

huyukohh

plow7010 said...

Hi huyukohha! Long time no see!
Thanx! She must be very happy now. Any event of my children makes me energetic! TTYS