Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Politicians are good at wasting money

Tuesday, February twenty seventh, two thousand and seven

Whenever I read a newspaper, I can't help but think nobody are better at wasting money than politicians and government official. They are very good at wasting not only money but also time, I think. Any news related to political problems drive me furious and make me feel losing the motivation for hard working. I'd really like them to spend our tax effectively from my heart. Apparently, they don't know the proverb, "Time is money.", because they aren't aware of the difficulty we make money.
Speaking of politicians, the mayor of my city always have on a wig, according to one of my cousins who used to work for the city hall. No wonder his hair style is always perfectly the same. :) Actually, the mayor often appears on local TV programs. Whenever he is taken his pictures, he allegedly indicates the photographers the angle of pictures, left diagonal 45 degree. What a funny mayor. :) But his political ability is much more excellent than that of the previous mayor, I bet. In fact, he often says, "All the city hall staff must offer good services for this city's residents. We belong to a service industry, so it's important for us to be service-minded staff!" He tend to have a big mouth in front of people, though...


furious[adjective]: 激怒した、憤慨した
be aware of = know(?)
allegedly[adverb]: 伝えられるところによると
diagonal[adjective]: 斜めの

No comments: