Sunday, February 18, 2007

First ZONE-G Lesson

Sunday, February eighteenth, two thousand and seven

I took a couple of "ZONE G" English lessons, which are the highest level ones at the English school, for the first time this afternoon. There were tons of difficult words as I had expected, but most phrases weren't so hard for me to figure out. Since I write my diary in English, the way might help me to increase the number of English phrases I know. In the second lesson, we had to talk about international conflicts or something like that. So I introduced some contents of my English diary , like, Indonesia could lose about 2,000 islands by 2030 due to climate change according to a news website. Yeah! I'm very lucky! I was able to have a nice lesson thanks to my diary. (^^;

Anyway, I took the lessons with two women today. I'm lucky? They aren't as young as I want to get together, though. X(

No comments: