Tuesday, February 13, 2007

NOVA Should Provide Web Services

Tuesday, February thirteenth, two thousand and seven

I personally think NOVA, the biggest private English school in Japan, should offer Internet services, such as the reservation system for taking English lessons. All students have to apply for lessons by phone or at the reception desk of the branch that the student belongs to. Sometimes I feel irritated when booking my English lessons on the ways. NOVA's reservation system looks like an old-fashioned one. Since I used to be a computer system engineer, I think it's not too difficult to build up such a reservation system on the Internet. It's very common to have such a system among service industry because customers can access the systems easily on the Internet or by cell-phone. Besides, the companies that have those systems can cut down the costs of reservation service. I can't understand why NOVA doesn't develop the system for the life of me.


for the life of me: どうしても

No comments: