Sunday, February 11, 2007

It's a small world

Sunday, February eleventh, two thousand and seven

I'm pretty tired now, so I'm not able to use my noodle well. Whenever I'm in such a shape, my English journal(diary) tend to be short as today's one. :)
Today I took some free conversation English lessons at my former regular branch of the English school. In the lessons, there was a young lady who works for the city hall of my city. When I asked her which department she works in, I found out she works in the same department as one of my cousins used to work in, and apparently the cousin was the first boss of hers when she got the job. Yes! she used to be one of the cousin's subordinates! Amazing! I couldn't help but say to her, "It's a small world, isn't it!?"


use one's noodle: 頭を使う "Noodle" is a kind of slang word for brains.
subordinate: 部下

No comments: