Sunday, February 04, 2007

Fun Review

Sunday, February fourth, two thousand and seven

Although I just became a level-3 student after the test I took yesterday, I have reviewed the lessons I took when I was a level-5 student, actually. Needless to say, I'm going to review all of the lessons I took when I was a level-4 student as well. It's occasionally kind of stressful for everyone to brush up on their studies at home. In my case, it's, of course, sometimes stressful, but on the other hand, the review of old lessons reminds me of nice memories. I mean, I can remember the nice teachers' faces, voices, and lectures whenever I brush up on their lessons. In fact, I sometimes review the lessons with smiling because of their nice memories. I wish I could have a reunion with all teachers someday...

Today I have a touch of cold still, but I have to prepare for the Doll's Festival by my wife's order. Any order from her is killing me!!! ...Just kidding.:)

hina dolls

remind someone of something: (人)に(何か)を思い出させる
a touch of: 軽い症状の~、少量の~、わずかの~
(have a touch of cold: 風邪気味である)

No comments: