Monday, February 05, 2007

Lost Weight

Monday, February fifth, two thousand and seven

My weight was 72 kilograms at the beginning of last month due to having too much food and alcohol during New Year's holidays. I weighed myself after a long time last Saturday. My weight was 67 kilo!!! Amazing! I've lost weight 5 kilograms a month! I might be so lucky to have the recent busy work! Actually, I tend to lose weight in winter, my busy season. I think I'll lose weight 5 more kilograms till the end of this March. After that, I won't be as busy, and "the beer season - summer" is coming soon, so I cannot help but gain weight due to a huge amount of too delicious beer. Those are sort of my annual events. :)


weigh oneself: 体重を量る
(cf.)
weigh: (人・物の)重さを量る
measure: (寸法・大きさ・量などを)測る

annual event: 年中行事

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

osaruno...

im envy you.
i want to lose my weight about 3 kg. but i like to eat so much. so i wont be able to get my light weight body.
haaaaaaaa!!dameda

monkichi

plow7010 said...

hey osarunomonkichi,

It's easy to lose weight if you can work in my factory. :) But I suppose you don't have to lose weight because you aren't overweight.