Friday, February 16, 2007

Need Energy

Friday, February sixteenth, two thousand and seven

Thank God, It's Friday! .... I wanted to say from my heart... But I have to work tomorrow morning to change the production line in my factory into another mode. And some trucks are going to come to our place with tons of material to be recycled as well.
However, I'm going to have a BBQ party tomorrow afternoon with some nice study buddies who I often take English lessons with. One of them, a female student, is going to get married this year, so she invited him to the party. I'm eager to have a chat with him, because he's a native English speaker and she asked me to talk with him in English, even though he's good at speaking Japanese. Let me try to speak to him in English as having a huge amount of beef and beer! (^^; I really must get so much energy that I can't help but pig out at the tomorrow's party.

To change the subject, my eldest son has just come back home from the school trip for taking some ski lessons. Apparently, he had done pretty well on the lessons as far as he told me today. I don't know exactly how he did that, though. :) Anyway, I'm sure he had a good time and has got an excellent experience.

.... I'm so tired now, I could sleep for a month!!!!


study buddy: 勉強仲間
pig out: ガツガツ食う。

No comments: