Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Birthday, My Cute Angel

Thursday, February fifteenth, two thousand and seven

mt cute angelToday is my daughter's sixth birthday. My wife prepared a hand decorated cake and いくら(ikura), salmon roe, that's one of my daughter's favorite foods. Actually, I had to work twelve hours today because of a huge amount of orders from our customers even though today is one of the most important days, her birthday. However, she allowed me to be late for the party, and kissed me as well. (^o^) There must be no cuter girl on the planet than her! なんちゃって・・・

To change the subject, my eldest son was off to Okudaisen in Tottori prefecture with his classmates and teachers to take an overnight school trip. He and most of his classmates are taking some ski lessons for the first time there. As a matter of fact, they were going to have the trip last month, but it was put off due to the warm winter of this year. He tends to be terrified of speed and heights, so I can't help but be anxious about his first try.

No comments: