Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wonder If Taking TOEIC Again

Sunday, June tenth, two thousand and seven

Now that I'm a factory worker, I don't have to get any qualifications and good scores of English tests. To be honest, the purpose I study English is to have a lot of good times with interesting people, not for my work. However, I took a TOEIC last summer in order to know how bad my skills are. The score was six hundred and forty, which was better than I had expected, actually. Since one of my Australian friends presented me a study tool for TOEIC the other day, I want to use it and give it a try again this year. So far I haven't decided when I'm going to take it, but it will be this September or so if my job isn't killing me. There's just one thing that must be true. I mean, it's certain that I'll never study too hard. :) Anyhow, let me try it at my own pace. That way is the most important for anything I try to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!you are great!! you gona try it again.awsome!!
im afraid of my bad english score to see.
BTW, i got 2 month voice ticket again...かってしもた。

osaruno monkichi

plow7010 said...

Hi monkichi,
It's been a long time, hasn't it? How have you been?
I'm just gonna try it. Frankly speaking,I don't have the confidence to get a good score. Since you've raised the level of your English skills recently, I think you would get a good score.
Eh? You got a voice pass again? Great! I'm envious of your having lots of spare time anyway.
See ya!