Friday, June 08, 2007

Once-a-week Drinking

Friday, June eighth, two thousand and seven

Since I decided the other day to go for a drink once a week, usually Saturday nights, I have to go out tomorrow night. It's a kind of responsibility of mine actually, so I'm considering now where I should go. I wonder if I should hit bars once in a while that I haven't been to before. Anyway, I feel fatigue and a lack of energy because of the recent busy work and hot weather, so I think it's a good idea to have hearty(nourishing or nutritious?) meal, such as eel bowl, somewhere before having a drink.


"quotes from LONGMAN Dictionary of Contemporary English"
hearty [adjective]: a hearty meal is very large
nutritious [adjective]: food that is nutritious is full of the natural substances that your body needs to stay healthy or to grow properly
nourishing [adjective]: food that is nourishing makes you strong and healthy

No comments: