Monday, June 18, 2007

New Equipment

Monday, June eighteenth, two thousand and seven

A new machine has just come to my place. Not to my factory, to my house actually. (^^;
As my two sons have been getting fat lately, my wife decided to buy an exercise machine at a shopping mall for them as the following picture. Besides she can do exercise inside the house in order to lose her wight, but I don't think she is fat. It's true to be getting fat only around the lower belly though.

an exercise machine
What do you think about that? Do children have to do exercise with such kind of equipment? I actually don't think so. They should play sports or something like that instead of using such a ridiculous machine. I bet it's a waste of money, of course. What a stupid idea! I really want to make them work in my factory if they have the time to do such a silly thing. They will be able to lose their weight, and I'll be able to get through a job much earlier as well. That's killing two birds with one stone!


lower belly: 下腹

4 comments:

UltraNEO said...

My father bought lots of so-called exercise machines and gadgets, some even imported from Japan. However, the only bit of workout we ever did, was to bring them into the home, after that they're nothing but a statue or something to look at.

Hmm.. How do people get fat in Japan? You know? When I was there, I managed to lose weight! Maybe cause your food is fat-free or possibly reduced fat? Seems everyone walks or ride their bikes from point 'A' to point 'B'. Looking around, the majority of street food is pretty healthy too, without all the junk you so commonly find in American style junk food.

plow7010 said...

Yup, that's exactly what I mean! It will be a statue in the near future! (^^;

As you say, most Japanese food are healthy, but young Japanese people, especially children, tend to have lots of American style junk food these days.

UltraNEO said...

Ahh.. The American influence!

Well, I think Japanese kids will grow out of that phase eventually, once they're educated about healthy eating.

Me, I went from healthy to unhealthy (><) Maybe when I finally take the plunge to relocate, I can correct my ways?

plow7010 said...

Umm... I'm not so sure if you can do that or not actually. Anyway it might be the best idea for health to live in an area where the living cost is ridiculously high. :)