Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father’s Day

Sunday, June seventeenth, two thousand and seven

In spite of my expectation, no one in my family gave me something nice today. I had thought they didn't do anything for me though. It's already been thirteen years since I became the father of my children, sadly, I haven't been presented anything before. (ToT) It's OK with me that they didn't got me any good stuff, however, what I don't forgive them is having forgotten today is Father's Day. In fact, my wife said just now, "Ah... It's Father's Day today. I forgot that." I personally think it's a sort of responsibility for her to tell our children when Father's Day is and what they should do on the day. Anyway. it's almost over today, so it can't be helped. I could be nothing more than a worker bee. What a life!


be nothing more than something: ~に過ぎない

4 comments:

UltraNEO said...

Aww.. What a pity!
I'm sure your appreciated.

plow7010 said...

Hi Akira,
Sorry for not often loggin in mixi these days. I'd love to, but I'm really busy at work. So I gotta focus on other important things such as English study.
Anyway, thanks for your heartful comment. You've made my day. Taka care.

UltraNEO said...

Don't worry about mixi, we'll still be there when your free! Actually, I'm thinking of visiting Japan but.. not sure yet.

plow7010 said...

Hi Akira again,
Thanx for your understanding. Eh? You might visit Japan? If so, let me know when it is.