Saturday, June 16, 2007

Usual Saturday

Saturday, June sixteenth, two thousand and seven

I took three regular English lessons and four free talk classes at a branch of NOVA this afternoon, I had a headache after that. It might be quite tough for me to take regular lessons and free talk classes on the same day. Let me focus on either one from now on because I'm no spring chicken. X(
As I posted a journal the other day, NOVA is in a jam now. Therefore I couldn't help but encourage the staff, saying "Hang in there."

After NOVA, a couple of my friends and I hit a Japanese style bar as usual. I expected to go to the bar in Kishiwada city that my friends recommended me to visit the other day and that serves so many kinds of nice fried foods, but it was too crowded when we arrived there, so we couldn't help having alcohol at another bar actually. Anyhow, doing something with young people makes me feel young anytime we have a party or something like that. I'd appreciate their kindness from my heart.

No comments: