Wednesday, June 13, 2007

NOVA in Trouble

Wednesday, June thirteenth, two thousand and seven

According to the newspaper, the Japanese government has just given some business improvement orders to NOVA, the most biggest private English school in Japan. The newspaper says that the school often told lies to the new customers when they contract with NOVA. Since some consumer affairs bureaus have been swamped with complaints related to the agreement between NOVA and its students. I'm worried about taking my English lessons in the future but I'll go on studying English there as long as the staff provide sincere services. To be honest, I don't want to mention this affair any more. I really feel sorry for the teachers as they might be at a loss in spite of their leader's blunder.


business improvement order: 業務改善命令
be swamped with complaints: 苦情が殺到する
consumer affairs bureau: 消費者センター
blunder: 失態

No comments: