Saturday, June 09, 2007

Wearing Grove

Saturday, June ninth, two thousand and seven

As I posted an article here, a new nail is coming up under the old one of my left little finger now. The old one is going to fall off naturally anytime soon, and I expect to have an excellent virgin one, not pierced nail. :) These days I'm kind of worried about having terrible pains if it's caught in something actually. So I decided to put on a grove as the following picture until getting the new one otherwise the pain would be killing me, I bet.

my left hand with a grove
Since I was having a grove on my left hand, everyone who I met today at the English school and the bar I sometimes hit Saturday, such as my English teachers, study buddies and friends, asks me why I was wearing it. After all, I had to explain the reason one million times today! However, they gave me a good topic for today's diary. (^^;

2 comments:

UltraNEO said...

Aww... poor guy.
I can't imagine the pain your going through, but I sometime cry when i break a nail, not because i broke it...but because I use super-glue on it, to repair it.

It stings like hell!!

plow7010 said...

You used super-glue to repair a broken nail, didn't you? Umm... could be a good idea but I don't wanna try it actually. (^^;