Saturday, June 02, 2007

Exercise (Sit-Ups)

Saturday, June second, two thousand and seven

Since two sons of mine are sort of fat now, my wife has just imposed doing sit-ups every day on them, actually. Although I've gained my weight recently, but I'm still the slimmest man in my family. That's why she doesn't give me anything to do. Even if she ordered me to do things like that, I would never obey anything she want me to do though. Because I'm the breadwinner in my family, I have nothing ordered by her. :p
Let me upload a video of my eldest son's doing sit-ups below. (^^;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is getting there, number 90 is a bit impressive but there are more interesting ways to loose weight, such as jogging or playing casual soccer etc

plow7010 said...

yeah, those ways must be effective for him. let him know latter. thanx a lot!