Thursday, June 07, 2007

Come On Rainy Season!

Thursday, June seventh, two thousand and seven

This year's rainy season will begin anytime soon in Japan, I suppose. I usually don't like rain but rain in hot weather makes me comfortable actually, especially when I'm working. It makes cool down the temperature around the machinery in my factory, so I expect we won't sweat that much. I can lose my weight easily by sweating a lot in hot weather though.
ANYWAY WE NEED RAIN! The temperature can't be too cool!


can't ~ too ...:いくら...しても~し過ぎることはない。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess for some people the humidity is sort off nice, but i imagine for the vast majority, they'll sooner be warm and dry rather then hot'n'sticky though i could be wrong. Just wish i can can be in Japan.. experiencing the Japanese/Osakian Summer.

How long does the rainy season lasts? and is it really, really heavy?? Cause here, it's been warm and occasionally we have rain but thankfully it 's never hot enough to cause humidity.

Akira.

plow7010 said...

Hi Akira,
The rainy reason will last about one month. Though the rain isn't so heavy as that of Typhoon seasons. Thanks for posting your comment.