Sunday, June 03, 2007

New Nail Coming Up

Sunday, June third, two thousand and seven

As I posted an article that mentioned my left little finger injured, the finger has been having some small problems for almost two months. It has bled internally and swelled up since I jammed it into the door of the oil hydraulic pressing machine in my factory.
It's getting over day by day, in fact, I can see a new nail under the old shaky one as the following picture.

little finger

I suppose the old one will come off anytime soon. Frankly speaking, I'm kind of terrified of having an acute pain at that time, however, I rest assured that I'll get a virgin nail. Actually, the old nail was pierced by the doctor who tried to take out the internal blood under the one. That's why I call the new nail "a virgin nail", which haven't been pierced before. Sorry to describe it inappropriately. (^^; Ah.... I must be letch as you probably think. To be honest, I was too ashamed to type this story in Japanese. :p


"quotes from LONGMAN Dictionary of Contemporary English"
swell [intransitive] (also: swell up): to become larger and rounder than normal - used especially about parts of the body: (ex.) Her ankle was already starting to swell.
hydraulic [adjective, usually before noun]: moved or operated by the pressure of water or other liquid: (ex.) a hydraulic pump, hydraulic brakes
shaky [adjective]: weak and unsteady because of old age, illness, or shock
rest assured that: used to tell someone not to worry, because what you say about a situation is true: (ex.) You may rest assured that it will be ready on time.

No comments: