Friday, June 22, 2007

BBQ For 2 Birthdays

Friday, June twenty second, two thousand and seven

It's my third son's 9th birthday tomorrow, and besides, my father's 76th one is June 29th. We were planning to have a party on June 30th but have just rescheduled it. My brother's family and us are having a BBQ tomorrow at my place to celebrate their birthdays. We are having a party with my brother's family after a long time, so it will become a kind of crazy party because of many noisy kids! Actually, each of us has three kids. They are so energetic that I'm afraid of my house being crashed by them. Anyway, let me prepare tons of meat! Plus I have to.... NO! MUST prepare lots of BEER! There's no more delicious one than cold beer in such hot weather. I can't help but swallow a huge amount of beer! In fact, on a day like recent hot climate, I would do anything for cold beer!

No comments: